Wednesday, May 14, 2008

32 weeks




Right now I am 32 1/2 weeks along! Things are going well. I started organizing "little mans" bedroom this week! We got Brooke into her Big girl bed so we moved the crib into the other bedroom. Brooke is doing very well in her bed! Naptime has been a battle but nighttime has been going very smooth. I am feeling pretty good. My varicose veins are still bothersome but they will be until delivery. My Iron levels are still coming back a little low, but I am still taking those vitamins!!! Little man is very strong! His kicks are starting to hurt a bit, but that is good! I want him to be big, strong and healthy!! Hopfully one of these blogs will be the name we have chosen. but for now he's still little man.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

So you have a soccer player on the way, nice! You look awesome, I'm glad you're feeling good. Keep us posted!

Katie said...

Looking good momma! We can't wait for Will to meet your little man! Hope you continue to feel good!