Tuesday, February 26, 2008
We have an answer!
IT'S A BOY!!! I had my ultrasound today and there is no doubt that we are having a bouncing baby boy! That was the first part of his body he showed us and mainly all we really got to see. I was a little disappointed with the ultrasound. My experience with Brooke was a very clear picture of her. We did not even get to see his face. The main reason was he was hiding his head behind my placenta. I am sure I will have another ultrasound sometime during the next 4 months and maybe we will get a better baby picture then! OR I might just have to be patient and see what he looks like when he arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so exciting that you are having a baby boy! Him and Will are going to be good friends. Sorry to hear that you did not get to see his face, but as long as he is healthy, who cares what he looks like, right? I hope you have been feeling good lately. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment