Tuesday, April 1, 2008

26 weeks down 14 to go!!!


It has been a while since I have blogged. Things are going very well! I am feeling pretty good for the most part. I still have alot of pelvic pain and I am OH SO TIRED! I am happy however that I am not throwing up like I did with Brooke!

"little man" is growing fast now! He still has no name. Chuck and I have a list of about 11 or 12 names that we read over once in a while. Boy names are just not as easy for us as girl names were!

I am starting to think about getting "little mans" room ready. Chuck and I are in the process of moving out bedroom into the former playroom. and the new baby will have our room! I am hoping to go to babies r us and shop for all the little boy things we need so I can start getting that stuff done! After all, I start the third trimester on SUNDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looking good Robin! That is so awesome that you are almost in the third trimester! We can't wait to meet the little guy!