Only a little over a month to go! I am having an ultrasound on June 23rd (my birthday eh-hmm) followed by an exam appt. We are going to determine the size of little man and also see if I have progressed toward labor or not. If he is too large or I am not showing any signs of dilating or effacing I will go ahead and schedule the c-section. I have already chosen the potential date. As much as I would like to do it sooner than later. I chose later. July 7th as so I can watch fireworks with Brookie! Also July 3rd is my 4th Wedding anniversary and I really don't want to be in the hospital or recovering on those dates.. BUT you never know. I COULD go into labor all on my own really anytime in the next few weeks. If I do we won't have to worry about any of that! In about a week and a half there is no worries about any delvelopment. His lungs will be complete and he will be considered full term! I will keep you all posted!
OH!!! and we chose a name!!!! hmm... should I tell ya OR keep it a secret?? I guess I'll see who all is reading this and really wants to know!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to know! Is it Malachi? What do I win?
Post a Comment