Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been a while! Ethan is 4 months old now!


It has been a while since I posted a blog so I thought I'd update if I still have any readers left! Ethan is now 4 1/2 months old! He is getting soo big. At his 4 month well Check he weighed in at 18 lbs and was in the 80th percentile for weight and he is 26 inches long! Last Thursday he started to roll over for the first time! He is growing up so fast! Brooke is doing well as a big sister! she is such a big helper. We are still working on potty training. We are getting closer. Potty training Brooke has been the most challenging thing I am have done since becoming a mom.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving and I will try to update again soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ethan is such a cutie! You really need to update your blog more often! I hope potty training with Brooke continues to go well; not looking forward to that with Will but we have a long time to go before then. Happy Turkey Day and we hope to see you soon!