
Hello!
Well I haven't updated this since little man was born but HE'S HERE!!! Ethan was born 7-7-08 weighing 7lbs. 7oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He came into the world via c-section and everything went great.
I can't believe in 2 days he will be 2 months old. He is starting to roll onto his side and is showing us his beautiful smile! In his short life he has been traveling quite a but. He has made 3 trips to Erie and 1 trip to Pittsburgh. He is doing great joining in on our crazy life!
Ethan is growing very fast and is really strong. As of 2 weeks ago he was about 13 lbs. He is quickly passing his sisters size at the same age. Brooke was 14 pounds at 4 months of age! I guess we do have a little football player! :) I will try to stay a little more updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment