Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Boy Heid

Chuck and I are having a hard time picking a name for "baby boy". We have thought of quite a few but some just don't flow with our last name. We both liked the name Ethan, but Ethan Heid Kind of sounds like a chemical to us. I like Nicholas, but Chuck is not sure. He likes Tyler. I would hate it if people shortened it to TY Heid. no way.. How about Zachary?? I also like Braedon. Nicholas and Braedon are the 2 names I have on the top of my list right now. For middle names we would either use Charles, Anthony (which is Chucks middle) or Raymond after my grandpa. It depends what we pick for the first name. I also had liked the name Brady but Chucks response was "why don't we name him Thomas Brady Heid then!" For those of you that don't know who he is. Tom Brady is the quarterback for the New England Patriots. I just don't know. Any suggestions out there?? 13 weeks to go and I'd really like to name baby boy before delivery day!!!!!

No comments: