
Here I am 1 week into the third trimester and my body feels like it's been through a war. My main complaint right now is my Varicose Veins. Who knew they hurt so bad! It feels like someone is holding a lighter up to my leg and burning it. I am having a hard time walking for an extended period of time. My Dr. told me there is not much I can do except elevate my leg a few times a day and try pressure on it. I hope it goes away very soon after delivery.
On a brighter note. "little man" is moving around like crazy and getting really big! He still doesn't have a name. Chuck told me this past weekend he kind of wants to wait until we see him to name him. SO he may not have a name until his birth day!!!
All and all I guess I can't complain too much. My leg does hurt alot but there are worse things that could be going on! I have my glucose tolerance test next week. Lets hope that comes back good!
No comments:
Post a Comment