Sunday, January 27, 2008

17 weeks and counting!


Here I am at the start of week 17. There's not a whole lot to report right now. I have had alot of pelvic pain and am going to talk to the Dr. about at my appt. on Tuesday. I feel like I did with Brooke at 38 weeks! I am sure it is normal and prob. has something to do with having 1 baby already! I am feeling pretty good. I am still exhausted, but on a good note the morning sickness is not as bad lately! Could it be I will have some relief this time?? Let's hope!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Robin, You continue to look great. You are one hot momma! Glad to hear the morning sickness has improved; sorry to hear that you are experiencing pelvic pain now. That just means more back and foot massages from Chuck 8). Take care, Katie and Will