Thursday, January 17, 2008
Am I plump or pregnant??
I had my first experience today of someone wondering if I was gaining weight or expecting. Brooke has been in music class for about a year now and we just started back after our holiday break. After class I was walking out to my car with one of the other moms and her daughter. We got to talking about how much Brooke looks like me. (Yes she does, our baby pics are almost identical.) I mentioned how I couldn't wait to see if the new baby looked like mommy or daddy! The woman just laughed and said OH! YOU ARE PREGNANT! I thought so but I was afraid to ask! We talked for another minute then we were on our way. It really made me think on the way home! How many people out there think I ate too many Holiday cookies! It's fine because I know the truth, but I still think I might go buy a t-shirt I saw at Motherhood Maternity (a maternity clothes store) that says BABY BUMP. Then it might clear everything up for those wondering, at least for a few more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment