Wednesday, January 9, 2008

IT'S A....

I wish I was one of the few patient people in the world that could wait to find out the sex of the baby. The fact is I'm not and I am counting down the days until our ultrasound. 65 days to go.. No really I am counting down! I am a little upset at the date scheduled. I found out that Brooke was a girl when I was 19 weeks pregnant. This time my appt isn't until my 23rd week. ( March 13th at 10:40) for anyone who wants to count with me. I think I am getting anxious because as of next week (week 15) you would be able to tell by ultrasound if it was a boy or a girl! Alot of people ask me what I want. Obviously I want a healthy baby first and foremost. Do I have a preference? SURE i do! But I will keep that to myself. I don't mind either way. Having a Boy would be wonderful. Then we would have one of each, and our little family would be complete! Having another little princess would make things a whole lot easier and a whole lot cheaper! I can honestly say that Brooke does not have 1 neutral outfit, blanket, towel, or stuffed animal for that matter. She lives in a very pink princess world! If we want to look at the Old Wives (or is it wise) tails. According to the Chinese Calendar it's a boy.. It told me Brooke was a girl. And According to the heartbeat it's a girl! The heartbeat is a very fast 168! Brooke had a fast heartbeat also! Always above 160. I guess we just have to wait for the ultrasound to find out! Any guesses out there??

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Robin, Sounds like you have quite a while to be living in suspense before you can find out the true identity of your child. I am pretty sure the heart rate will be more of a tell tale sign as the pregnancy progresses. I think most babies start off with a faster heart rate. Will's started off in the 150-160 range and as the pregnancy progressed it began to slow to the 130's. I guess we will have to wait and see...